About the Brida Journal
What do you want to do?
- Do you want to formulate your thoughts more clearly?
- Do you want to express yourself more clearly and precisely?
- Do you want to see how people react?
How does it work?
At the heart of the Brida Project is a weekly newsletter, The Brida Journal.
It aims to connect all people and all areas in Brida. Much of the content is from people like you, who write an article for like-minded people.
If you occasionally contribute something to the journal, it helps to formulate your thoughts in English and explain something in writing. With the appropriate tools, we give you, it’s quicker and less complicated than you might expect.
As part of your training programme, the choice of topics you can write about is limited only by your imagination. You and Frank Peters edit the article. Mary Peters speaks and records your
article. When published, it can be read, heard, and commented on by all participants within the Brida community.
The Brida Journal is published every Sunday evening, Central European Time.
When am I successful?
- When you find writing easier.
- When others react to your articles.
- When you automatically look forward to receiving the next Brida Journal.