We are a French/Spanish family living near Brida are looking for an after-school nanny for our two boys aged 10 and 8. Both boys are outgoing and chatty kids who love outdoor play, reading and creative activities.
We are looking for a person who is responsible, fun-loving, energetic and caring.
The hours would be:
– 3 pm to 8 pm, 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
– Usually, 1 evening of babysitting per week (flexible)
– During school holidays, possibility to do more hours (full days) or less
– Possibility of doing extra hours for cleaning
The job will include:
– School pick up for both boys (school is 30 mins walk from home)
– Supervise homework- our older son needs to do 1h per day at least due to exams coming up. The younger one has minimal homework
– Bring them to local activities and playdates
– Prepare simple and healthy dinners and organise bath time
– Light housework (clear table, dishwasher)
You should have:
– Availability from November
– Good written and spoken English, French and Spanish
– Relevant prior experience in childcare
– Valid work permit
– Be a non-smoker
The salary is based on experience, €10-12 net per hour.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org