Join us today! eCommerce customer sales relationship for Amazon, E-Bay and other E-commerce sites. Specific areas of focus will be managing relationships and capabilities to enhance the shopper experience and accelerate growth.
A proven track record of selling goods online to help build and manage existing accounts by understanding the vendors’ overall business requirements and technology needs. Be responsible for providing superior sales service to a customer base while up-selling and cross-selling the company’s wide selection of products.
- 2+ years of experience in an E-Commerce Account Management or Online Sales role, with experience selling on Amazon and eBay.
- Customer management experience – as evidenced by previous roles with responsibility for customer strategy and execution.
- Marketing expertise – support the development and execution of marketing programs as well as partnering with brands on product innovation.
- Cross-functional literacy – ability to work with support functions such as Supply Chain and Finance in capacities ranging from customer planning to product innovation.
- Planning skills – as evidenced by the capability to develop tools such as annual plans and forecasts that incorporate Sales and Marketing input.
- Sound communication skills – as evidenced by the ability to educate and influence management and staff to act in the best interest of internal and external stakeholders through written and verbal communications.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – primarily InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & XD.
- Basic understanding of Technology required.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience is a plus.
- Crowdfunding Platform campaign building a plus.
Contact the Brida Job Centre.