Place of work: London
Work schedule – 5 days on/2 days off
- English-speaking Candidate based in London
- Strong experience in Administrative Support, Lifestyle & Leisure Support, Travel & Medical Support, Child Life Assistance, Event/Party Management, Overseeing Property Management, Domestic Staff Searching and Hiring
- Attention to details, flexibility, responsibility.
- PA’s work experience at least 5 years is required.
- Experience in companies, connected with fashion retail stores or platforms is preferable
- Family support 24/7/365
- Performing personal errands of the Principal and her family members
paying bills; controlling the payment of fines and taxes; lifestyle & leisure support; travel & medical support; child life assistant; event/party management; overseeing property management; buying gifts and furniture; booking restaurants; organizing repairs; ordering flowers; interacting with contractors; maintaining a calendar of the birthdays and a family gift fund; choosing of goods & services suppliers, searching, analysis and systematization of information for the Principal)
- Financial reporting
- Maintaining a contact list, reminders of the birthdays, business correspondence.
- Booking private jets, villas, hotels and yachts
- Monitoring the terms of passports and documents, visa support
- Working with confidential information.
Contact Brida Job Centre.