We recently had an opening for entry-level position for a Quality Chemist/Research Chemist/Technician.
– Lab work as Chemist
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree in chemistry
– Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing and speaking
– Profound knowledge of chemistry, laboratory operations and methods of analysis.
– Operation and/or technical knowledge of major chemical instruments, including. HPLC, GC, MS, FTIR, etc.
– Basic knowledge of quality control regulated operations (Optional)
– Communication skill
– Organizing skills and attention to detail
– Being able to work under supervision and independently.
– Being punctual and accurate.
– Computer literacy in Word, Excel, Access.
This is a Full or Part-Time position, with possible Full Time.
Contact Brida Job Centre, Reference 06/4596