Since 1990, our client has been a guarantor of quality and reliability, advising and supplying customers worldwide in all areas of high-quality and sophisticated protective conduits & components for high-tech cabling for complex applications around the globe – and they are constantly developing and improving.
Due to continuous growth, our client is looking for you as a committed and experienced sales engineer in the field. Our client is active worldwide and is looking for cosmopolitan employees! If you bring a breath of fresh air and new ideas to the company, are committed and work independently, enjoy dealing with people, like working in a team and want to make a difference, then you will feel at home with them! Technical challenges are fun for you! You will provide professional and solution-oriented advice to its customers in all branches of industry and maintain contact with production facilities at home and abroad. Whether in you are in a company car or on a plane – you like to be on the road and our client offers you a dynamic environment with a high degree of freedom, growth opportunities, promotion, and a lot of responsibility!
- Expansion, maintenance, and support of customer relationships.
- Independent acquisition of new customers.
- Processing of incoming customer enquiries; regional sales.
- Personal and telephone customer advice and design of solution offers according to the requirements of our demanding customers from the automotive industry, aviation industry, medical technology, industrial and environmental technology sectors.
- Application-oriented development of solution concepts for special developments, custom-made products or complete system solutions in close coordination and dialogue with our customers.
- Carrying out customer visits.
- Preparing quotations, negotiating prices and concluding orders with our customers.
- Sales controlling.
- Developing market and growth strategies in close cooperation with management.
- Permanent observation of the sales market and competitors.
- Maintaining communication with our production and manufacturing partners worldwide.
- Completed technical studies / technical training or Commercial studies with technical understanding and interest.
- Business fluent in German and English (oral and written)
- Basic interest and above all a high willingness to learn in the fields of electrical engineering, mechanical and plant engineering, medical technology, aircraft technology and automotive engineering.
- Pleasure in dealing with customers and colleagues.
- Enjoy finding technical solutions for our customers’ applications.
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible, pro-active, independent working style
- High willingness to travel.
- Team spirit
- Analytical, structured way of working.
- High quality awareness and responsibility for own results
- Confident handling of MS Office and modern, agile and digital working methods
The company offers:
- Intensive induction and professional training in the relevant areas of responsibility.
- A comprehensive and interesting area of responsibility in a friendly and cooperative team.
- An environment with a high degree of freedom and responsibility and the possibility to organise tasks independently; great freedom to implement your own ideas.
- A stable working environment in which you count as a person and your personal development is given high priority.
- Medium-sized structures with flat hierarchies; short decision-making channels; working directly with the managing director and decision-makers, among others, and “getting things done”.
- A long-term secure job in a traditional company, which is nevertheless innovative, modern and dynamic!
- Digital and modern work (cloud-based CRM, cloud-based telephone system, modern ERP, digital document storage, etc.)
- Work in a collegial team with flexible working hours
- Fair remuneration in line with the market and other benefits, as well as promotion of individual further training